Chicken stock is the newest collection of soup by de Chef Julien, a simple broth made with chicken meat and bones, ideal for all other soup enhancement as hot pot soup based or further soup making. Chicken stock is also designed for any sauce making to go along with any of the main course dishes.
Packaging: Deliver cooked in sous vide (vacuum) pouch, pasteurised & frozen
Shelf life: 12 months (from Production), store at -18°c
Weight: 500 ml
Serving: 2 to 3 persons
Ingredients: Chicken stock, seasoning
- Open the pouch and transfer the soup in a microwavable bowl
- Add few drop of water and cover with plastic film
- Process 3 minutes at 800W then stir, repeat if necessary
- Serve with other ingredients as a soup base
- Set the temperature at 80°C (just below simmering point)
- Plunge the pouch in water or in steamer for 15 minutes
- Remove pouch from the water (be aware of hot temperature)
- Open the pouch and serve with other ingredients as per your likings
Reheat via stove or induction
- Remove soup from the pouch (defrost is required), then pour to saucepan
- Bring to boil till simmering then serve together with other ingredients as per your likings.
*This product is a soup based / stock, ideal to add on ingredients to enhance the soup based
Manufactured on equipment that also processes:Milk, eggs, fish, crustaceans, tree nuts, sulfur dioxide, peanuts, wheat, soybean, mollusks, celery, mustard, sesame, lupin.
*Photos are for illustration only. Garnishes, decoration, tableware are not included
Gourmet shop online provides French traditional cuisine (fine dining, brasserie, bistro and cafe style) prepared by Chef Julien from Le Saint Julien Restaurant Singapore.
Collection of Ready To Eat & Ready Meal and his latest brand for home cooking DE CHEF JULIEN to enjoy at home, office, BBQ and yachting.
Chef / Chevalier Julien Bompard is a French native awarded chef with 35 years of experience with Michelin star chefs, luxury 5 stars hotels, private restaurants, catering and food retail experiences.
You can follow him on youtube or instagram: @Chefjulienbompard