Presentation: Deliver raw and frozen
Weight: 1.2 to 1.3 kg (800 gram beef, rest: spinach/mushroom/pastry dough) + 150 ml Black Truffle Sauce.
Size: approximately 30cm by length per piece (it fits well in any household conventional oven) with FAN function (see photo).
Serving: 5 to 6 persons (recommended to portion cut not more than 6 portions)
Ingredients: New Zealand Beef tenderloin (pre-cooked via sous vide, may appear reddish even after fully baked), spinach, mushroom, onion, milk, flour, butter, herbs, salt, pepper and olive oil.
Pastry: UPGRAIN® pastry dough is like no other! It is scrumptious and has only half the carbs, 6x more fibre, 0 preservatives and are 100% natural.
Store: Frozen at -12℃ to -18℃
Shelf life: 1 year frozen (from production)
Require to thaw for 30 minutes at room temperature, and do not exceed more than 35 minutes, it is meant to be baked semi-frozen. Use of conventional oven "FAN" (symbol see reference). In the video Chef Julien may have verbally highlighted thaw to an hour (it is based on aircon room).
- Remove the wellington from the packaging, place it on a baking tray, let it defrost for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Bake in preheated fan oven 220°C for 35 to 40 minutes
- Then keep baking 180°C for 10 minutes (rare to medium rare).* another 8 to 10 minutes would give medium doneness.
- Must let it rest for 15 minutes before serving
- Serve with black truffle sauce (truffle sauce need to boil on top of stove, whisk while reheating. Once bubbling, then serve with beef wellington).
- The video also show you how to portion cut the Beef Wellington. Ideally cut up to 6 portions. Otherwise it gets crumbled.
* DO NOT ADD ANY VEGETABLE GARNISHES, as this will generate moistures to the baking process and will affect the quality of the pastry, whole wellington will be become soggy.
Manufactured on equipment that also processes: Milk, eggs, fish, crustaceans, tree nuts, sulfur dioxide, peanuts, wheat, soybean, mollusks, celery, mustard, sesame, lupin.
*Photos are for illustration only. Garnishes, decoration, tableware are not included _________________________________________________________________
Gourmet shop online provides French traditional cuisine (fine dining, brasserie, bistro and cafe style) prepared by Chef Julien from Le Saint Julien Restaurant Singapore. Collection of Ready To Eat & Ready Meal and his latest brand for home cooking DE CHEF JULIEN to enjoy at home, office, BBQ and yachting. Chef / Chevalier Julien Bompard is a French native awarded chef with 35 years of experience with Michelin star chefs, luxury 5 stars hotels, private restaurants, catering and food retail experiences. You can follow him on youtube or instagram: @Chefjulienbompard