Chef Julien's favourite party meal, used of Spanish rice cooked to semi-soft texture with chicken jus and saffron, served with chicken thighs, chorizo, prawns, mussels and squid. A French version of comfort food. (This version of the paella rice is to be prepared a moisture texture)
Paella rice mixture with a piece of chicken thigh or breast or leg, Spanish chorizo sausages, King prawns, squid and mussels, chicken jus with saffron herbs
Packaging: Frozen - Presentation in aluminum tray
Ingredients: Spanish rice, chicken, Spanish chorizo sausages, mussels, squid, king Prawns, Saffron, fish broth and various cooking ingredients contains oil, salt, pepper, seasonings, butter, garlic, onion, flour, wheat and sugar
1) Defrost the tray for 30 minutes at room temperature (otherwise keep the tray chilled at all time at 0°C to 3°C a day in advance is applicable)
2) Remove the plastic lid, bake in preheated FAN OVEN (see symbol for reference) at 160°C/320°F for 30 minutes, the another 10 minutes at at 180°C/355°F.
- You can keep the Paella tray in refrigerator at 0°C to 4°C up to 3 days, but you will have to reduce the first cooking process to 20 minutes.
- Drizzle some Extra Virgin olive oil between the two processes of baking to enhance flavors
- After baking can cover with aluminum foil to maintain heat.
Servings: ideal for 2 to 3 persons
Manufactured on equipment that also processes:Milk, eggs, fish, crustaceans, tree nuts, surfur, dioxide, peanuts, wheat, soybean, mollusks, celery, mustard, sesame, lupin.
*Photos are for illustration only. Garnishes, decoration, tableware are not included
Gourmet shop online provides French traditional cuisine (fine dining, brasserie, bistro and cafe style) prepared by Chef Julien from Le Saint Julien Restaurant Singapore.
Collection of Ready To Eat & Ready Meal and his latest brand for home cooking DE CHEF JULIEN to enjoy at home, office, BBQ and yachting.
Chef / Chevalier Julien Bompard is a French native awarded chef with 35 years of experience with Michelin star chefs, luxury 5 stars hotels, private restaurants, catering and food retail experiences.
You can follow him on youtube or instagram: @Chefjulienbompard