Cheese & Charcuterie - Hand curated hamper with combinations aged Comte AOC of 6 to 8 months old and Mimolette 10 months old. Adding on with homemade Pork Rillette and Country Pork Pâté with mushroom by renowned Chef Sir Julien Bompard. Great combination of cheese & Charcuterie gift hamper for wine lover.
Recommend to add on Chateau Rieussec 2003 a half bottle of sweet wine to pair with the sinful blue cheese and the flavour pork rillette and pate!
Cheese & Charcuterie
- Comté 6 to 8 months (lightly salted and touch of creaminess) - 200 gram
- Mimolette 10 months old (hearty hard cheese full of nutty and sharp flavor) - 200 gram
- Homemade Pork Rillette by Chef Sir, Julien Bompard (shredded pork and pork fat, extremely flavorful without overwhelming porky smell)
- Country Pate by Chef Sir, Julien Bompard (hearty pork meatloaf and every bite gives wholesome feeling.
- Assorted dried fruits
- Assorted nuts
- Small set of cheese knife or slicer
- Cheese wrap, tags and hamper box packaging
Shelf-life: Charcutiere with 6 month shelf-life if not open. Hard cheese can keep up to 8 to 10 days as long as it is chilled in air tight container
All items must be chilled in refrigerator of 3C.
Wine Pairing: Châteauneuf du Pape "La Crau" 2004,Domaine Vieux Telegraphe, a very plummy and jammy syrah Rhone Valley red wine, full bodied fruit driven, well pair with both hearty meat and nutty and sharp palate cheese
*Photos are for illustrations only, items are subject to change based on availability of stock
**Soft cheese shelf-life up to 4 to 5 days | hard cheese shelf-life up to 8 to 10 days and are subject to storage conditions after delivery.
***All cheeses are to be kept in fridge with temperature of 3C to 4C