Simple gift set made with Swiss Gruyere 18 months AOC and Swiss Emmental, plus homemade bread crackers with herbs and Nyons Olive oil, accomplished dried fruits and nuts plus a mini wooden cheese board and a set of 4 cheese knife, fork, cheese shovel and cheese blade. Ideal for immediate consumption for cheese lovers. Each gift set comes with tasting note curated by Edith Lai-Bompard.
Wine Pairing - Ideal to pair with a half bottle (375ml) sweet wine - Château de Fargues, (relative labels of Chateau d'Yquem) Sauternes, Bordeaux. The honeysuckle and mandarin orange palate balance well with the nuttiness of the Swiss cheeses, Sauvignon Semillion which is the main grape for this nectar.
Gift set inclusive of the following
- Swiss Gruyere AOC 18 months - Cow's Milk 180 gram
- Swiss Emmental AOC - Cow's Milk 180 gram
- Mini wooden cheese board (250mmx150mmx20mm)
- A set of 4 cheese knife, fork, blade and shovel
- Homemade bread crackers with herbs and Nyons Olive oil (50 gram)
- Assorted dried fruits 30 gram
- Assorted nuts 30 gram
- All cheese are wrapped with greaseproof cheese papers
- Shrink wrapped packaging in window box
- Gift card and ribbon for offering
All cheeses are subject to availability.
**Soft cheese shelf-life up to 4 to 5 days | hard cheese shelf-life up to 8 to 10 days and are subject to storage conditions after delivery.
***All cheeses are to be kept in fridge with temperature of 3°C to 4°C