Best Selling Lobster Bisque. Frozen packaging. It is recommended to add in gruyere cheese and cognac to enhance the flavour for final reheating process. (current packaging does not include alcohol to ensure it is to be consumed for entire family). Recommend to add cognac and gruyere cheese to enhance the flavor.
Weight: 300 ml
Serving: Ideal for 1 person
Packaging: Deliver cooked in sous vide (vacuum) pouch, pasteurized & frozen
Shelf life: Frozen, up to 1 year shelf-life, store at below -18°C
Weight: 300 ml
Ingredients: Maine Lobster, (carrot, onions, garlic, tomato paste, celery, tomato) cream, olive oil, flour, butter. Manufactured on equipment that also processes:Milk, egg, fish, crustacean, tree nuts, sulfur dioxide, peanuts, wheat, soybean, mollusk, celery, mustard, sesame, lupin. Reheating Method In Microwave
- Open the pouch and transfer the soup in a microwavable bowl
- Add few drop of water and cover with plastic film
- Process 3 minutes at 800W then stir, repeat if necessary
- Recommend to add few drops of cognac and shaved gruyere cheese
- Serve and enjoy
- Set the temperature at 80°C (just below simmering point)
- Plunge the pouch in water or in steamer for 15 minutes
- Remove pouch from the water (be aware of hot temperature)
- Open the pouch and serve, recommend to add few drops of cognac and shaved gruyere cheese for wholesome enjoyment.
- Remove soup from the pouch (defrost is required), then pour to saucepan
- Bring to boil till simmering
- Pour to soup bowl to serve
- Recommend to add few drops of cognac and shaved gruyere cheese for wholesome enjoyment.
Manufactured on equipment that also processes:Milk, eggs, fish, crustaceans, tree nuts, sulfur dioxide, peanuts, wheat, soybean, mollusks, celery, mustard, sesame, lupin.
*Photos are for illustration only. Garnishes, decoration, tableware are not included
Gourmet shop online provides French traditional cuisine (fine dining, brasserie, bistro and cafe style) prepared by Chef Julien from Le Saint Julien Restaurant Singapore. Collection of Ready To Eat & Ready Meal and his latest brand for home cooking
DE CHEF JULIEN to enjoy at home, office, BBQ and yachting. Chef / Chevalier Julien Bompard is a French native awarded chef with 35 years of experience with Michelin star chefs, luxury 5 stars hotels, private restaurants, catering and food retail experiences. You can follow him on youtube or instagram: @Chefjulienbompard