Luxury version of Cheese and Charcuterie hamper, this Deluxe Cheese and Gourmet Feast hamper features rare cheeses of the house: range from Truffle Brie by Edith, Comte 24 months, Mimolette 28 months, Bleu Cheese, Foie Gras Terrine "Natural" by Chef Julien, and Lobster Bisque Soup plus other signature charcuterie: Duck Rillette and Country Pate with Mushroom. Hampers also comes with Chef Julien's homemade orange confit which goes well with cheeses, homemade bread crackers, dried fruits and nuts. All hamper comes with a copy of tasting note by Edith Lai-Bompard
This special hamper ideal for gift offerings for anniversary, birthdays or any festive seasons.
Recommendation of Wine Pairing:
Option 1 - A half bottle (375ml) premium sweet wine, Château Guiraud 1999, 1er Cru, Sauternes, Bordeaux is recommended, with honeysuckle, peach palette and a touch of mandarin orange aroma, this nectar goes well with either of the terrine of foie gras or blue cheese, they are perfect with each other.
Option 2 - A bottle (750ml) Champagne Ruinart Blanc de Blancs NV, a more refine, light bubble not overly sweet fine champagne with citrus and apple palate. One of the finest combinations with the deluxe cheese collection.
Option 3: Cote Rotie, E.Guigal Brune et Blonde 2004, a Northern Rhone, with grapes varieties of syrah, gives smoky aroma with light touch of leathery palate. Not overwhelming as this label reaches its perfect timing and well pair with both medium flavor cheeses and meaty pate and sinful cheeses.
Hamper inclusive of the following items are to be kept chilled at 3°C
- Lobster Bisque (is to be kept in freezer temperature: - 18°C) unless bisque is to be consumed within a week or two.
- Orange confit 200 gram by Chef Julien Bompard - ideal to go along with rillette, foie gras and blue cheese
- Signature Truffle Brie by Madam Edith Lai-Bompard, hand curated with aged Brie de Meaux, and stuffed with rich and creamy generous black truffle.
- Comte 24 months AOC - sharp and nutty, very flavorful
- Mimolette 28 months AOC - salted and intense and sharp
- Bleu dÁuvergne AOC - flavorful bleu cheese and creamy (or other type of bleu cheese if Bleu d'Auvergne is not available.
- Foie gras & duck Rillette terrine “Natural” by Chef Julien Bompard - Rich and creamy texture
- Duck Rillette - shredded duck confit and cook into terrine, ideal for aperitif
- Country Pork Pate with Mushroom - chunky meat ground pork, well seasoned and consume during for any party gathering or aperitif
- Homemade bread crackers with Provencal Herbs and Nyons Olive Oil (50 gram)
- Dried fruits (30 gram)
- Dried nuts and grains (30 gram)
- Tasting notes of all goods
*all cheeses are subject to change.
Shelf-life: soft cheese up to 5 to 6 days, aged hard cheese up to a month or more. Cold cut if not open (good for 6 months shelf-life
**Please contact us for custom-made cheese hampers: +659830 7812
***Cheese hamper box size: 12"x12"x4" (31cmx31cmx9.5cm). Gift box of cheese hamper is designed to be stored in any of the domestic fridge upon delivery.
All Items are to be kept in fridge with temperature of 3°C to 4°C unless is frozen items