Luxury version of the Cheese and Charcuterie hamper. This Deluxe Cheese and Gourmet Feast hamper features our signature collection: Truffle Brie by Edith, Chef Julien's Signature Duck Rillette. All gift set comes with tasting notes by Edith Lai-Bompard.
This special hamper ideal for gift offerings for anniversary, birthdays or any festive seasons.
Hamper inclusive of the following items are to be kept chilled at 3°C
- Signature Truffle Brie by Madam Edith Lai-Bompard, hand curated with aged Brie de Meaux, and stuffed with rich and creamy generous black truffle.
- Comte 24 months AOC - sharp and nutty, very flavorful
- Mimolette 28 months AOC - salted and intense and sharp
- Bleu dÁuvergne AOC - flavorful bleu cheese and creamy (or other type of bleu cheese if Bleu d'Auvergne is not available.
- Chef Julien’s Pate en Croute 350 gram
- Duck Rillette - shredded duck confit and cook into terrine, ideal for aperitif
- Country Pork Pate with Mushroom - chunky meat ground pork, well seasoned and consume during for any party gathering or aperitif
- Onion Confit (140 gram), jar
- Tomato Confit (120 gram), jar
- Cornichons Pickles (140 gram), pouch
- Signature Orange Confit 140 gram in jar by Chef Julien Bompard
- Homemade bread crackers with Provencal Herbs and Nyons Olive Oil (60 gram)
- Dried fruits (40 gram)
- Dried nuts and grains (40 gram)
- Gift Box
- Greeting Card (please provide message/greeting notes)
- Tasting notes of all goods
- Bon Appetit!
*all cheeses are subject to change.
Shelf-life: soft cheese up to 5 to 6 days, aged hard cheese up to a month or more. Cold cut if not open (good for 6 months shelf-life
**Please contact us for custom-made cheese hampers: +659830 7812
***Cheese hamper box size: 12"x12"x4" (31cmx31cmx9.5cm). Gift box of cheese hamper is designed to be stored in any of the domestic fridge upon delivery.
All Items are to be kept in fridge with temperature of 3°C to 4°C.
Photos are for illustration only.