Buttered Mashed Potato, 150 grams
"THE" French mashed potato made with butter and cream with texture soft and light.
Packaging: Deliver cooked in sous vide (vacuum) pouch, pasteurized & frozen
Weight: 150 grams
Ingredients: Idaho potato, butter, cream, seasonings
Serving: 1 person
- Open the pouch and transfer the mash into a microwavable bowl
- Add few drop of water and cover with plastic film
- Process 3 minutes at 800W then stir and repeat if necessary
- Serve and enjoy
In water-bath, sous-vide cooking machine or steamer
- Set the temperature at 80°c (just below simmering point)
- Plunge the pouch in water or in steamer for 15 minutes
- Remove pouch from the water (be aware of hot temperature)
- Open the pouch and serve.
Gourmet shop provides French traditional cuisine ( fine dining, bistro and cafe style) prepared by Chef Julien from Le Saint Julien Restaurant Singapore. A Collection of Ready To Eat & Ready Meal to enjoy at home, office, BBQ and yachting. Chef Sir Julien Bompard is awarded chef with 35 years of experiences with Michelin star chefs, luxury 5 stars hotels, restaurants and food retail experiences.
*Photos are for illustration only. Garnishes, decoration, tableware are not included