Cheese & Charcuterie - Hand curated hamper with combinations aged Comte AOC of 6 to 8 months old and Mimolette AOC 12 to 14 months. Adding on a piece of classic cured sausage "Saucisson" with green pepper corn, and homemade Pork Rillette and Country Pork Pâté with mushroom by renowned Chef Sir Julien Bompard. Great combination of cheese & Charcuterie gift hamper for wine lover. Each hamper gift comes with tasting note of the cheeses and cold cut by Edith Lai-Bompard.
Pairing Wine Options:
Option 1: Chateau Sociando Mallet 1996 medium to full bodied Saint Julien wine with Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot blend red wine to go with both hard cheeses and cold cut
Option 2: Another humble boutique table wine Pierre Jean Merlot, medium to full bodied Merlot with a light touch of sweetness red wine. well paired with the cheeses particularly.
Cheese & Charcuterie
- Comté 6 to 8 months (lightly salted and touch of creaminess) - 180 gram
- Mimolette AOC 12 to 14 months old (hearty hard cheese full of nutty and sharp flavor) - 180 gram
- Bleu cheese either Fourme d'ambert or Bleu d'Auvergne AOC
- Homemade Pork Rillette by Chef Sir, Julien Bompard (shredded pork and pork fat, extremely flavorful without overwhelming porky smell)
- Cured sausage with green pepper corn "Saucisson" 250 gram
- Country Pate by Chef Sir, Julien Bompard (hearty pork meatloaf and every bite gives wholesome feeling.
- Chef Julien’s signature orange confit (140 gram) with wooden spoon
- Mini Cheese Tool Set (Shovels, Cheese Knife, Cheese Fork)
- Homemade bread crackers 60 gram
- Assorted dried fruits 40 gram
- Assorted nuts 40 gram
- Cheese wrap, tags and hamper box packaging
Shelf-life: Charcutiere with 6 month shelf-life if not open. Hard cheese can keep up to 8 to 10 days as long as it is chilled in airtight container.
All items must be chilled in refrigerator of 3°C.
*Photos are for illustrations only, items are subject to change based on availability of stock
**Soft cheese shelf-life up to 4 to 5 days | hard cheese shelf-life up to 8 to 10 days and are subject to storage conditions after delivery.
***All cheeses are to be kept in fridge with temperature of 3°C to 4°C