Deliver frozen : Cooked in sous vide (vacuum) pouch, pasteurize and easy to reheat in oven and steamer or water bath. (see below the reheating method)
Shelf life as delivered chilled: 12 months (from production), store at -18°c
Vegetables: Sold separately
Serving: 1 to 2 persons
Ingredients: Lamb shank, brown sauce, thyme, garlic, olive oil and seasoning
- Set the oven temperature at 180°c
- Open the pouch, transfer to baking tray,
- Bake for 30 minutes (20 minutes if the lamb shank is thaw)
- Remove from oven and serve.
- you can also remove the sauce and mix it with hand blender to add some flavors such as butter, mustard, wine, garlic or any to your taste
- keep the tray in oven at 70°c until serving (the meat will not oven cook)
- Set the temperature at 80°c (just below simmering point)
- Plunge the pouch in water or in steamer for 30 minutes
- Remove pouch from the water (be aware of hot temperature)
- Open the pouch and serve
- We suggest to finish 5-10 minutes in oven with top grill to crispy the meat, you can also use gas porch over te skin.
As any meat in sous vide pouch, when opening the smell can be strong, but it will dissipate.