Braised Pork Ribs with BBQ Sauce - 2 x 450 gm
Pork ribs slow cooked till juicy & tender and served with homemade Cajun spicy BBQ sauce with smokey flavor.
Packaging: Deliver cooked in sous vide (vacuum) pouch, pasteurize & frozen
Weight: 2 x 450 grams
Ingredients: Pork ribs, cajun spices, paprika, molasse, tomato paste, sugar, honey,
Serving: 2 persons
Baking in oven
- Open the pouch. Place the ribs on roasting tray or oven gratin dish
- Reheat pork ribs at 180°c for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven (be aware of hot temperature) and serve
In water-bath, sous-vide cooking machine or steamer
- Set the temperature at 80°c (just below simmering point)
- Plunge the pouch in water or in steamer for 30 minutes
- Remove pouch from the water (be aware of hot temperature)
- Open the pouch and serve.
Gourmet shop provides French traditional cuisine ( fine dining, bistro and cafe style) prepared by Chef Julien from Le Saint Julien Restaurant Singapore. A collection of ready To eat & ready meal to enjoy at home, office, BBQ and yachting. Chef Sir Julien Bompard is awarded chef with 35 years of experiences with Michelin star chefs, luxury 5 stars hotels, restaurants and food retail experiences.
*Photos are for illustration only. Garnishes, decoration, tableware are not included