Ingredients: Pork ribs, cajun spices, BBQ sauce, paprika, molasse, tomato paste, sugar, honey,
Serving: 2 persons
- Open the pouch. Place the ribs on roasting tray or oven gratin dish
- Reheat pork ribs at 180°c for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven (be aware of hot temperature) and serve
- Set the temperature at 80°c (just below simmering point)
- Plunge the pouch in water or in steamer for 30 minutes
- Remove pouch from the water (be aware of hot temperature)
- Open the pouch and serve.
Manufactured on equipment that also processes:Milk, eggs, fish, crustaceans, tree nuts, sulfur dioxide, peanuts, wheat, soybean, mollusks, celery, mustard, sesame, lupin.
*Photos are for illustration only. Garnishes, decoration, tableware are not included
Gourmet shop online provides French traditional cuisine (fine dining, brasserie, bistro and cafe style) prepared by Chef Julien from Le Saint Julien Restaurant Singapore.
Collection of Ready To Eat & Ready Meal and his latest brand for home cooking DE CHEF JULIEN to enjoy at home, office, BBQ and yachting.
Chef / Chevalier Julien Bompard is a French native awarded chef with 35 years of experience with Michelin star chefs, luxury 5 stars hotels, private restaurants, catering and food retail experiences.
You can follow him on youtube or instagram: @Chefjulienbompard