Presentation: Deliver raw and frozen with a sous-vide pouch of sauce
Weight: 1.4 kg + 150 ml Black Truffle Sauce
Serving: up to 6 persons
Ingredients: New Zealand Beef tenderloin (pre-seared), spinach, mushroom, onion, milk, flour, butter, herbs, salt, pepper and olive oil.
Pastry: UPGRAIN® pastry dough is like no other! It is scrumptious and has only half the carbs, 6x more fibre, 0 preservatives and are 100% natural.
Store: Frozen at -12℃ to -18℃
Shelf life: 1 year frozen (from production)
- Remove parchment paper and place Beef Wellington on baking tray defrost 1 hour in room temperature.
- Bake in preheated oven 220°C for 30 minutes
- Then keep baking 180°C for 10 minutes (rare to medium rare).*
- Must let to rest for 15 minutes before serving
- Serve with black truffle sauce (truffle sauce need to boil on top of stove, whisk while reheating. Once bubbling, then serve with beef wellington).
*Remarks: the cooking instructions is based on fan oven. if use electric fan oven, can baked for another 5 minutes for both temperatures respectively.
Manufactured on equipment that also processes: Milk, eggs, fish, crustaceans, tree nuts, sulfur dioxide, peanuts, wheat, soybean, mollusks, celery, mustard, sesame, lupin.
*Photos are for illustration only. Garnishes, decoration, tableware are not included _________________________________________________________________
Gourmet shop online provides French traditional cuisine (fine dining, brasserie, bistro and cafe style) prepared by Chef Julien from Le Saint Julien Restaurant Singapore. Collection of Ready To Eat & Ready Meal and his latest brand for home cooking DE CHEF JULIEN to enjoy at home, office, BBQ and yachting. Chef / Chevalier Julien Bompard is a French native awarded chef with 35 years of experience with Michelin star chefs, luxury 5 stars hotels, private restaurants, catering and food retail experiences. You can follow him on youtube or instagram: @Chefjulienbompard