Option 1 - Ideal to pair with a half bottle (375ml) sweet wine - Château Rieussec 2003 (relative labels of Chateau d'Yquem) Sauternes, Bordeaux. The honeysuckle and mandarin orange palate balance well with the nuttyness of the Swiss cheeses.
Option 2 - Another humble label from Sauternes, Chateau de Malle 2005, more a mandarin orange palate sweet wine.
Gift set inclusive of the following
- Swiss Gruyere AOC 18 months - Cow's Milk 180 gram
- Swiss Emmental AOC - Cow's Milk 180 gram
- Mini wooden cheese board (250mmx150mmx20mm)
- Homemade bread crackers with herbs and Nyons Olive oil (40 gram)
- Assorted dried fruits 30 gram
- Assorted nuts 30 gram
- All cheese are wrapped with greaseproof cheese papers
- Shrink wrapped packaging in window box
- Gift card and ribbon for offering
All cheeses are subject to availability.
**Soft cheese shelf-life up to 4 to 5 days | hard cheese shelf-life up to 8 to 10 days and are subject to storage conditions after delivery.
***All cheeses are to be kept in fridge with temperature of 3°C to 4°C