One and only hand crafted cheese hampers with 6 types of cheeses plus Classic French - Modern Kitchen cookbook by Chef, Sir Julien Bompard (Limited Edition, all copies are autographed by Chef Julien). Hamper also inclusive of homemade bread crackers, orange confit by Chef Julien, mixed nuts and fruits. Idea for corporate gifts or forms of gestures to your love ones. Some of the cheeses are individually shrink wrapped (subject to cheese texture). Each gift hamper comes with tasting note of the cheeses by Edith Lai-Bompard
Recommendation of Wine Pairing:
Option 1 - A half bottle (375ml) premium sweet wine, Château Rieussec 2003, Sauternes, Bordeaux is recommended, this boutique sweet wine gives a beautiful bouquet of peach and mandarin orange palette, especially when comes to the blue cheese, they are perfect with each other.
Option 2 - Cote Rotie, E.Guigal Brune et Blonde 2004, a Northern Rhone, with grapes varieties of syrah, gives smoky aroma with light touch of leathery palate. Not overwhelming as this label reaches its perfect timing and well pair with both medium flavor cheeses in this gift hamper.
Hampers inclusive of the following
- Morbier - Semi Hard Cheese (Cow)
- Blue (either Fourme d'Ambert or Bleu d'Auvergne (Cow)
- Comte 6 to 8 months old - Hard Cheese (Cow)
- Epoisses 250 gram, washed rind soft cheese (Cow)
- Mimolette 10 to 12 months old - Hard Cheese (Cow)
- Aged Parmesan - 24 months - Premium Hard Cheese (Cow)
- French Classic - Modern Kitchen cookbook by Chef Julien Bompard
- Homemade Bread Crackers - 1 packet (50 gram)
- Homemade orange confit by Chef Julien Bompard
- Dried fruits in sealed airtight bag - cranberry, golden raisin and apricots
- Mixed nuts in sealed airtight bag - sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds & almond
- Gift box and ribbon
- Individual Cheese Tags
Cheese weighted from 140 gram to 250 gram whole pieces, and are subject to change based on the most available stock.
*all cheeses are subject to change.
Shelf-life: soft cheese up to 5 to 6 days, hard cheese up to 10 to 12 days
**Please contact us for custom-made cheese hampers: +659830 7812
***Cheese hamper box size: 12"x12"x4" (31cmx31cmx9.5cm). Gift box of cheese hamper is designed to be stored in any of the domestic fridge upon delivery.
*Photos are for illustration only. (items of cheeses and condiments are subject to change)
**Soft cheese shelf-life up to 4 to 5 days | hard cheese shelf-life up to 8 to 10 days and are subject to storage conditions after delivery.
***All cheeses are to be kept in fridge with temperature of 3°C to 4°C