Creamy and pungent cheese - One of the kind hand crafted cheese hampers with smelly pungent cheese - signature Epoisses, runny and sticky texture smelly cheese, definitely cheese lovers' favorite plus a piece of renowned national cheese Brie de Meaux AOC. Pair with other renowned French triple cream collection: Vieux camembert (aged in house with intense nutty flavor creamy cheeses). Each gift hamper comes with tasting note of the cheeses by Edith Lai-Bompard
Wine Pairing Recommendation:
Wine Pair- Ideal to pair with sweet wine (half bottle - 375ml) 2003 Château Rieussec, 1er Cru, Sauternes from Bordeaux region. The nectar, peach and citrus palate sticky just well marriage with the creamy and pungent dairies. The premier label is the relative of THE Chateau D'Yquem from the Sauternes region,
Hamper inclusive of the following:
- Epoisses AOC 250 gram (Washed rind cheese)
- Brie de Meaux AOC (Bloomy rind double cream cow's milk cheese)
- Camembert Vieux (Bloomy rind creamy cow's milk cheese
- Orange confit by Chef Sir, Julien Bompard (120 gram) or Homemade Applesauce 150ml
- Homemade bread cracker with Provencal herbs and olive oil
- Assorted dried fruits
- Assorted nuts
- All are wrapped with greaseproof cheese papers
Pairing Cheese Information
- Vieux Camembert is a bloomy rind cheese with a hint of mushroom palate and creamy flavor cheese, one of the very renowned national cheese from France)
- Epoisses 250 gram - pungent cheese to die for! Best to consume in room temperature, tasted more intense and "smelly"
- Brie de Meaux AOC, slightly aged brie compared to the normal one, more flavorful, more creamy and salted palate with mushroomy flavor.
- **All cheeses are subject to availability and cheese master will arrange alternative for replacement.
**Soft cheese shelf-life up to 4 to 5 days | hard cheese shelf-life up to 8 to 10 days and are subject to storage conditions after delivery.
***All cheeses are to be kept in fridge with temperature of 3°C to 4°C