Cheese & Charcuterie - Hand curated hamper with combinations aged Comte AOC of 6 to 8 months old and Mimolette 10 to 12 months Adding on with homemade Pork Rillette and Country Pork Pâté with mushroom by renowned Chef Sir Julien Bompard. Great combination of cheese & Charcuterie gift hamper for wine lover. Each hamper gift comes with tasting note of the cheeses and cold cut by Edith Lai-Bompard.
Pairing Wine Options:
Option 1: Cote Rotie, E.Guigal Brune et Blonde 2004, a Northern Rhone, with grapes varieties of syrah, gives smoky aroma with light touch of leathery palate. Not overwhelming as this label reaches its perfect timing and well pair with both medium flavor cheeses and meaty pate!
Option 2: Chateau Lagrange 2003, Saint Julien, medium to full bodied Saint Julien wine with Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot blend red wine to go with both hard cheeses and cold cut
Option 3: Another humble boutique red wine from Bordeaux, the Cadiot is a from the famille de Mour, the vineyard focus on different varieties of grapes, I have selected Cabernet Sauvignon, more a lighter version of red compares to the other two premium collection. The label gives a light and medium finishing palate.
Cheese & Charcuterie
- Comté 6 to 8 months (lightly salted and touch of creaminess) - 180 gram
- Mimolette 10 to 12 months old (hearty hard cheese full of nutty and sharp flavor) - 180 gram
- Homemade Pork Rillette by Chef Sir, Julien Bompard (shredded pork and pork fat, extremely flavorful without overwhelming porky smell)
- Country Pate by Chef Sir, Julien Bompard (hearty pork meatloaf and every bite gives wholesome feeling.
- Chef Julien’s signature orange confit (120 gram) or homemade Applesauce (150ml)
- Homemade bread crackers 50 gram
- Assorted dried fruits 40 gram
- Assorted nuts 40 gram
- Cheese wrap, tags and hamper box packaging
Shelf-life: Charcutiere with 6 month shelf-life if not open. Hard cheese can keep up to 8 to 10 days as long as it is chilled in airtight container.
All items must be chilled in refrigerator of 3°C.
*Photos are for illustrations only, items are subject to change based on availability of stock
**Soft cheese shelf-life up to 4 to 5 days | hard cheese shelf-life up to 8 to 10 days and are subject to storage conditions after delivery.
***All cheeses are to be kept in fridge with temperature of 3°C to 4°C