Creamy and pungent cheese - One of the kind hand crafted cheese hampers with smelly pungent cheese - signature Epoisses, runny and sticky texture smelly cheese, definitely cheese lovers' favourite plus a piece of renowned triple cream cheese from Champagne “Chaource”, as part of the ideal combination. Pair with other renowned French triple cream collection: Vieux camembert (aged in house with intense nutty flavor creamy cheeses). Each gift hamper comes with tasting note of the cheeses by Edith Lai-Bompard
Wine Pairing Recommendation:
Option 1 - Ideal to pair with sweet wine (half bottle - 375ml) Château Rieussec 2003, Sauternes from Bordeaux region. The nectar, peach and citrus palate sticky just well marriage with the creamy and pungent dairies.
Option 2 - Boutique sweet wine also from Sauternes region, a half bottle - 375ml) Château Guiraud 1999, lighter palate with citrus and apple palate
Hamper inclusives of the following:
- Epoisses AOC 250 gram (Washed Rind Cheese) - Pungent, best to consume in room temperature, more intense & flavorful
- Chaource AOC - 250 gram (Cream Cheese)
- Brie de Meaux AOC 200 gram (Triple Creamy Cow Cheese)
- Orange confit by Chef Sir, Julien Bompard (120 gram)
- Homemade bread cracker with Provencal herbs and olive oil
- Assorted dried fruits
- Assorted nuts
- All are wrapped with greaseproof cheese papers
Pairing Cheese Information
- Brie de Meaux AOC is one of the most renowned cheese from Normandy, super creamy and nutty, more to a premium aging type of Brie vs those can be found in gourmet market, one of the kind.
- Epoisses 250 gram - pungent cheese to die for!
- Chaource AOC, super creamy cheese, made with triple cream, from the most renowned Champagne region of France
- **All cheeses are subject to availability and cheese master will arrange alternative for replacement.
**Soft cheese shelf-life up to 4 to 5 days | hard cheese shelf-life up to 8 to 10 days and are subject to storage conditions after delivery.
***All cheeses are to be kept in fridge with temperature of 3°C to 4°C