Simple gift set made with Swiss Gruyere 18 months AOC and Swiss Emmental, homemade bread crackers with Nyons Olive oil & Provencal herbs, accomplished dried fruits and nuts plus a mini wooden cheese board and a set of 4 cheese knife, fork, cheese shovel and cheese blade. Ideal for immediate consumption for cheese lovers. This gift set (without wine will be packaged in a brown color window gift box (31cmx22cmx6.5cm)
Wine Pairing Options (gift box size will be upgraded to 30cmx30cmx10cm)
Option 1 - ideal to pair with a half bottle (375ml) sweet wine, Château de Fargues 2002, light golden honey suckle palate with peach and mandarin orange aroma.
Option 2: with a full bottle (750ml) Merlot red wine, Pierre Jean, Bordeaux, France. Medium bodied with silky smooth red, very light sweet finishing.
Gift set inclusive of the following:
- Swiss Gruyere AOC 18 months - Cow's Milk 180 gram
- Swiss Emmental AOC - Cow's Milk 180 gram
- Mini wooden cheese board (250mmx150mmx20mm)
- A set of 4 cheese knife, fork, blade and shovel
- Homemade bread crackers with herbs and Nyons Olive oil (60 gram)
- Chef Julien's Orange Confit 140 gram per jar
- Assorted dried fruits 40 gram
- Assorted nuts 40 gram
- All cheese are wrapped with greaseproof cheese papers
- Shrink wrapped packaging in window box
- Gift card and ribbon for offering
All cheeses are subject to availability.
**Soft cheese shelf-life up to 4 to 5 days | hard cheese shelf-life up to 8 to 10 days and are subject to storage conditions after delivery.
***All cheeses are to be kept in fridge with temperature of 3°C to 4°C
*contents of items in the hampers are for reference only, some of the packaging details and labeling are subject to change.