Cheese & Charcuterie - Hand curated hamper with combinations aged Comte AOC of 6 to 8 months old and Mimolette AOC 14 to 16 months. Adding on a piece of classic cured sausage "Saucisson" with green pepper corn or natural and homemade Pork Rillette and Country Pork Pâté with mushroom by renowned Chef Sir Julien Bompard. Great combination of cheese & Charcuterie gift hamper for wine lover. Each hamper gift comes with tasting note of the cheeses and cold cut by Edith Lai-Bompard.
Pairing Wine Options:
Option 1: Chateau Sociando Mallet 1996 medium to full bodied Saint Julien wine with Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot blend red wine to go with both hard cheeses and cold cut
Option 2: Another humble boutique table wine Pierre Jean Merlot, medium to full bodied Merlot with a light touch of sweetness red wine. well paired with the cheeses particularly.
Cheese & Charcuterie
- Comté 6 to 8 months (lightly salted and touch of creaminess) - 180 gram
- Mimolette AOC 12 to 14 months old (hearty hard cheese full of nutty and sharp flavor) - 180 gram
- Bleu cheese either Fourme d'ambert or Bleu d'Auvergne AOC
- Homemade Pork Rillette by Chef Sir, Julien Bompard (shredded pork and pork fat, extremely flavorful without overwhelming porky smell)
- Cured sausage with green pepper corn "Saucisson" 220 gram (size variant)
- Country Pate by Chef Sir, Julien Bompard (hearty pork meatloaf and every bite gives wholesome feeling.
- Chef Julien’s signature orange confit (140 gram) with wooden spoon
- Mini Cheese Tool Set (Shovels, Cheese Knife, Cheese Fork)
- Homemade bread crackers 60 gram
- Assorted dried fruits 40 gram
- Assorted nuts 40 gram
- Cheese wrap, tags and hamper box packaging
Additional Option: with selective wine pairing: Pierre Jean Merlot or Premium Bordeaux red wine, Chateau Sociando Mallet 1996, Haut Medoc
Shelf-life: Charcuterie with 6 month shelf-life if not open. Hard cheese can keep up to 8 to 10 days as long as it is chilled in airtight container.
All items must be chilled in refrigerator of 3°C.
*Photos are for illustrations only, items are subject to change based on availability of stock
**Soft cheese shelf-life up to 4 to 5 days | hard cheese shelf-life up to 8 to 10 days and are subject to storage conditions after delivery.
***All cheeses are to be kept in fridge with temperature of 3°C to 4°C