Rolled of pork belly 1.5 KG, is one of the popular family gathering dishes. To make cooking more easier, we prepared the pork roll in our signature version of "roulade', rolled with chorizo "Spanish spices". Precooked sous vide to maintain juicy and tender.
- Presentation in vacuum packaging
- Juicy & Tender Pancetta (rolled Pork Belly) with chorizo stuffing.
Reheating Instructions (Thaw one hour in room temperature prior to baking)
- Open the pouch and thaw the pancetta for 30 to 40 minutes at room temperature on oven proof roasting pan
- Preheat a oven at 230 ℃ (445℉), with combi setting (fan + top & bottom heat) - See combi oven symbol for reference.
- Poke with a fork the skin of the pancetta
- Place it in the preheated oven and start roasting for 30 to 40 minutes. Every 10 minutes open the oven and poke again to release the oil and create the crispy.
- After roasting, you can maintain hot at 90 ℃ (195℉)
- Consume with classic French or English Mustard.
Crispiness may vary according to cooking equipment, settings and size of the oven. You may have to finish with Grill settings (but better stay in front of oven with door open , because it can turn black burn very fast).
CAUTION: careful when opening the door the oven, because of roasting at hot temperature the oil from the pancetta, may get very smoky and uncomfortable to breath. Suggest to open window of your kitchen if possible.
- Estimated 8 slices subject to thickness, Ideal for 6 to 8 persons.
Manufactured on equipment that also processes:Milk, eggs, fish, crustaceans, tree nuts, surfur, dioxide, peanuts, wheat, soybean, mollusks, celery, mustard, sesame, lupin.
*Photos are for illustration only. Garnishes, decoration, tableware are not included
Gourmet shop online provides French traditional cuisine (fine dining, brasserie, bistro and cafe style) prepared by Chef Julien from Le Saint Julien Restaurant Singapore.
Collection of Ready To Eat & Ready Meal and his latest brand for home cooking DE CHEF JULIEN to enjoy at home, office, BBQ and yachting.
Chef / Chevalier Julien Bompard is a French native awarded chef with 35 years of experience with Michelin star chefs, luxury 5 stars hotels, private restaurants, catering and food retail experiences.
You can follow him on youtube or instagram: @Chefjulienbompard