Ratatouille Provencal (Medley of Vegetable in Tomato Sauce),1 kg
Traditional French Mediterranean dish. Made with what we call the vegetables of the sun (eggplant, zucchini, tomato, garlic and olive oil). Ideal side dish for roast chicken, fish and lamb.
Deliver Hot: We will arrange delivery hot (warm) on aluminium tray (oven size).
Shelf life as delivered hot: to be consume with 4 hours from delivery
Deliver Chilled: Cooked & Packed in sous vide (vacuum) pouch, pasteurize and easy to reheat in oven, stove, steamer or water bath. (see below the reheating method)
Shelf life as delivered chilled: 15 days at 0 to +3°c
Weight: 1 kilo
Ingredients: Australian vegetables
Serving: Ideal for 8-12 persons on buffet style
In oven and grill
- Set the oven temperature at 180°c
- Open the pouch, transfer to baking tray,
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven and stir before serving
- you can keep the tray in oven at 70°c until serving (the meat will not oven cook)
In water-bath, sous-vide cooking machine or steamer, (and grill)
- Set the temperature at 80°c (just below simmering point)
- Plunge the pouch in water or in steamer for 30 minutes
- Remove pouch from the water (be aware of hot temperature)
- Open the pouch and if possible we suggest to finish 5-10 minutes in oven with top grill to crispy the meat, you can also use gas porch over te skin.
Gourmet shop provides French traditional cuisine ( fine dining, bistro and cafe style) prepared by Chef Julien from Le Saint Julien Restaurant Singapore. A Collection of Ready To Eat & Ready Meal to enjoy at home, office, BBQ and yachting. Chef Sir Julien Bompard is awarded chef with 35 years of experiences with Michelin star chefs, luxury 5 stars hotels, restaurants and food retail experiences.
*Photos are for illustration only. Garnishes, decoration, tableware are not included