Classical Mushrooms soup added with enhanced of truffle
Packaging: Deliver cooked in sous vide (vacuum) pouch, pasteurized & frozen
Shelf life: 12 months (from Production), store at -18°c
Weight: 300 ml
Serving: 1 person
Ingredients: Mixed type Mushrooms, cream, flour, butter, thyme, garlic, olive oil, black truffle essence oil.
- Open the pouch and transfer the sauce in a microwavable bowl
- Add few drop of water and cover with plastic film
- Process 3 minutes at 800W then stir, repeat if necessary
- Serve and enjoy
In water-bath, sous-vide cooking machine or steamer
- Set the temperature at 80°c (just below simmering point)
- Plunge the pouch in water or in steamer for 15 minutes
- Remove pouch from the water (be aware of hot temperature)
- Open the pouch and serve
Manufactured on equipment that also processes:Milk, eggs, fish, crustaceans, tree nuts, sulfur dioxide, peanuts, wheat, soybean, mollusks, celery, mustard, sesame, lupin.
*Photos are for illustration only. Garnishes, decoration, tableware are not included
________________________________________________________________Gourmet shop online provides French traditional cuisine (fine dining, brasserie, bistro and cafe style) prepared by Chef Julien from Le Saint Julien Restaurant Singapore.
Collection of Ready To Eat & Ready Meal and his latest brand for home cooking DE CHEF JULIEN to enjoy at home, office, BBQ and yachting.
Chef / Chevalier Julien Bompard is a French native awarded chef with 35 years of experience with Michelin star chefs, luxury 5 stars hotels, private restaurants, catering and food retail experiences.
You can follow him on youtube or instagram: @Chefjulienbompard