Signature Lobster Bisque, this is the most renowned soup from Le Saint Julien. Now available online.
Packaging: Deliver cooked in sous vide (vacuum) pouch, pasteurized & frozen
Shelf life: 12 months (from Production), store at -18°c
Weight: 300 ml
Serving: 1 person
Ingredients: Maine Lobster, (carrot, onions, garlic, tomato paste, celery, tomato) cream, olive oil, flour, butter, Cognac
- Open the pouch and transfer the soup in a microwavable bowl
- Add few drop of water and cover with plastic film
- Process 3 minutes at 800W then stir, repeat if necessary
- Serve and enjoy
In water-bath, sous-vide cooking machine or steamer
- Set the temperature at 80°c (just below simmering point)
- Plunge the pouch in water or in steamer for 15 minutes
- Remove pouch from the water (be aware of hot temperature)
- Open the pouch and serve
Gourmet shop online provides French traditional cuisine (fine dining, brasserie, bistro and cafe style) prepared by Chef Julien from Le Saint Julien Restaurant Singapore.
Collection of Ready To Eat & Ready Meal and his latest brand for home cooking DE CHEF JULIEN to enjoy at home, office, BBQ and yachting.
Chef / Chevalier Julien Bompard is a French native awarded chef with 35 years of experience with Michelin star chefs, luxury 5 stars hotels, private restaurants, catering and food retail experiences.
You can follow him on youtube or instagram: @Chefjulienbompard