Packaging: Deliver cooked in sous vide (vacuum) pouch, pasteurized & frozen
Weight: 200 grams (1 piece)
Serving: 1 person
Ingredients: Duck leg, nitrite salt, seasoning
In oven and grill
- Set the oven temperature at 180°c
- Open the pouch, transfer to baking tray
- we suggest to add roasted potato with onion (sold separately) around the meat
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes
- Remove from oven and serve.
In water-bath, sous-vide cooking machine or steamer, (and grill)
- Set the temperature at 80°c (just below simmering point)
- Plunge the pouch in water or in steamer for 20 minutes
- Remove pouch from the water (be aware of hot temperature)
- Open the pouch and if possible we suggest to finish 5-10 minutes in oven with top grill to crispy the meat, you can also use gas porch over te skin.
As any meat in sous vide pouch, when opening the smell can be strong, but it will dissipate.