Creamed Spinach,1 kg
Wholesome spinach, sauted and tossed with cream, a perfect garnish for BBQ items such as lamb, beef, pork and also prawn or lobster. Ideal for home party, BBQ and yachting
Deliver Hot: We will arrange delivery hot (warm) on aluminium tray (oven size).
Shelf life as delivered hot: to be consume with 4 hours from delivery
Deliver Chilled: Cooked & Packed in sous vide (vacuum) pouch, pasteurize and easy to reheat in oven, stove, steamer or water bath. (see below the reheating method)
Shelf life as delivered chilled: 15 days at 0 to +3°c
Weight: 1 kilo
Ingredients: Australian vegetables
Serving: Ideal for 8-12 persons on buffet style
In oven and grill
- Set the oven temperature at 180°c
- Open the pouch, transfer to baking tray,
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven and stir before serving
- you can keep the tray in oven at 70°c until serving (the meat will not oven cook)
In water-bath, sous-vide cooking machine or steamer, (and grill)
- Set the temperature at 80°c (just below simmering point)
- Plunge the pouch in water or in steamer for 30 minutes
- Remove pouch from the water (be aware of hot temperature)
- Open the pouch and if possible we suggest to finish 5-10 minutes in oven with top grill to crispy the meat, you can also use gas porch over te skin.
Gourmet shop provides French traditional cuisine ( fine dining, bistro and cafe style) prepared by Chef Julien from Le Saint Julien Restaurant Singapore. A Collection of Ready To Eat & Ready Meal to enjoy at home, office, BBQ and yachting. Chef Sir Julien Bompard is awarded chef with 35 years of experiences with Michelin star chefs, luxury 5 stars hotels, restaurants and food retail experiences.
*Photos are for illustration only. Garnishes, decoration, tableware are not included