One of Chef Sir Julien's latest signature roasted suckling pig with dried sausage & glutinous rice with Franco-Chinese cooking preparations. Ideal for events at homes or offices.
Deliver Hot: We will arrange delivery hot (warm) on aluminium tray (oven size)
Shelf life as delivered hot: to be consume with 3 hours from delivery
Deliver Chilled: Cooked in sous vide (vacuum) pouch, pasteurize and easy to reheat in steamer or water bath. (see below the reheating method)
Shelf life as delivered chilled: 15 days at 0 to +3°c
Vegetables: Sold separately
Ingredients: Baby pigs (China), glutinous rice, Chinese sausage, soy sauce , chicken powder, sesame oil, oyster, mushrooms
Serving: 10 to 12 persons
In oven and grill
- Set the oven temperature at 180°c
- Open the pouch and place the pig on baking tray
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes (control the skin color)
- Before serving we suggest to switch the oven to grill in order to crispy the skin, this last process can also be done with gas torch.
- Set the temperature at 80°c (just below simmering point)
- Plunge the pouch in water or in steamer for 30 minutes
- Remove pouch from the water (be aware of hot temperature)
- Open the pouch and if possible we suggest to finish 10 to 15 minutes in oven with top grill to crisp the skin, you can also use gas porch over the skin.
As any meat in sous vide pouch, when opening the smell can be strong, but it will dissipate.