One and only hand crafted cheese hampers with 6 types of cheeses plus Classic French - Modern Kitchen cookbook by Chef Julien Bompard. Hamper also inclusive of homemade bread crackers, cranberry sauce by Chef Julien, elegant jars of mixed nuts and fruits. Idea for corporate gifts or forms of gestures to your love ones. All cheeses are individually vacuum packed or sealed (subject to cheese texture). Each. gift hamper comes with tasting note of the cheeses by Edith Lai-Bompard
Recommendation of Wine Pairing:
Option 1 - A half bottle (375ml) premium sweet wine, Château Rieussec 2003, Sauternes, Bordeaux is recommended, this boutique sweet wine gives a beautiful bouquet of peach and mandarin orange palette, especially when comes to the blue cheese, they are perfect with each other.
Option 2 - A bottle (750ml) Champagne Ruinart Blanc de Blancs NV, refine, light bubble not overly sweet fine champagne with citrus and apple palate. One of the finest combination with the deluxe cheese collection.
Hampers inclusive of the following
- Morbier - Semi Hard Cheese (Cow)
- Blue (either Fourme d'Ambert or Bleu d'Auvergne (Cow)
- Comte - 6 months old - Hard Cheese (Cow)
- Chaource - 250 gram - Premium Triple Cream Cheese (Cow)
- Mimolette 10 to 12 months old - Hard Cheese (Cow)
- Aged Parmesan - 24 months - Premium Hard Cheese (Cow)
- French Classic - Modern Kitchen cookbook by Chef Julien Bompard
- Homemade Bread Crackers - 1 packet (50 gram)
- Homemade orange confit by Chef Julien Bompard - 200 gram
- Dried fruits in sealed airtight bag (30 gram) - cranberry, golden raisin and apricots
- Mixed nuts in sealed airtight bag (30 gram) - sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and almond
- Decoratives, gift box and ribbon
- Individual Cheese Tags
- Decorative items Cheeses are weighted average 140 gram, some may come into a form of whole piece (250 gram), all cheeses are wrapped with cheese paper.
*all cheeses are subject to change.
Shelf-life: soft cheese up to 5 to 6 days, hard cheese up to 10 to 12 days
**Please contact us for custom-made cheese hampers: +659830 7812
***Cheese hamper box size: 12"x12"x4" (31cmx31cmx9.5cm). Gift box of cheese hamper is designed to be stored in any of the domestic fridge upon delivery.
*Photos are for illustration only. (items of cheeses and condiments are subject to change)
**Soft cheese shelf-life up to 4 to 5 days | hard cheese shelf-life up to 8 to 10 days and are subject to storage conditions after delivery.
***All cheeses are to be kept in fridge with temperature of 3°C to 4°C